RAV4 Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror Question

Hi ..I just bought a new 2005 RAV4-L leftover and would like to add an OEM auto dimming interior rear view mirror and swap it out myself. Has anyone ever put one of these auto dimmer mirrors in a Rav?

My L model has side air bags & factory moon roof and this OEM dimming mirror is definitely a listed factory option for that configuration.

I'd just like to find out if I'd need to do extensive head-liner work to snake its wires any distance ..or for that matter would I need to run a line down behind the windshield side cowl to the fuse panel ..I wouldn't think so? Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
netrunner