Re: Differential bearings

Thank you again: I did indeed see those two holes: they were too small to get a wrench through, but it has only just occurred to me that the holes are meant to have bolts screwed into them, forcing the drum off.

When the ice and snow melts in early March I will be able to drive into town and buy new break drums.

Reply to
Desertphile