Replacing my own head gasket on a 95 Tacoma

I have a 1995 2wd Tacoma and the head gasket has given out on me. Is there a place I can go on the Internet that will show me how to replace the gasket?

Reply to
kittuns

Buy a Haynes or Chylmers book - it covers the process. Available in local library. You'll need to check head/block for squareness if there was any over heating. Good time to replace the timing chain too.

Reply to
Wolfgang