toyota engine service in WNC area

Hi All,

I looking for a GREAT Toyota mechanic in the Western NC area (Hendersonville) that can rebuild or put in a new engine in my 88

4Runner V6- 290K and still going strong, but starting to lose power, leak fluids, etc. Would be interested in rebuild, re-manf, or 3.4L Toy/ chevy v8 options.

kb

Reply to
ksboyd65

Why not a 1UZE 4litre V8, still a toyota or the new 4.0 V6. V6=185Kw V8=192Kw standard form.

Reply to
Scotty