smog thursday

85 toy 4wd stock need info on electrical hooking up carb. wires correctly to the truck any ideas what to look for im lost my wires are scrambled/missing it's just wired to go on/off the road.
Reply to
bja

Go here:

Pay $10.00 for one day worth of access to service manuals.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

hey passed today thnks. for rthe info !! your smart ,my way is save a passing carb drive to magic mountain three times and back to la then use three gallolns of 91 oct make sure your comp ,nox,cat,wiring..... are all new working.

Reply to
bja