Spark Plug Replacement on 1999 4Runner

I am looking for guidance on replacing the spark plugs on the 5VZ-FE (V6) engine. I have both the Haynes and Chilton Repair manuals, but they aren't much help.

I can access the 3 spark plugs on the left-side by removing the air cleaner assembly. My question is, how do you get to the three spark plugs on the Driver's side?

Must I remove the air intake chamber assembly, and if so, should I have some replacement gaskets on hand?

All advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rene

Reply to
Rene