Tire Pressure for Pro Comp Mud Terrains

Hey, I just bought 4 used 31x10.5x15 ProComp Mud Terrain Tires and had them mounted on a 1990 Toyota 4x4 SR5 V6 extra cab. The tire shop aired them to 35PSI. I just let out some air to 30PSI. They seemed to ride better/quieter at 35PSI, but I'm concerned about Tire Wear. Does 30PSI seem about right for these tires?

Reply to
PullTab

I have BFG KO 31x10.5's on my Wrangler, and they definitely ride better on-road in the high-30's PSI range. The shop originally set them up with 40. I haven't seen any weird wear, but I rotate every

5000 miles, or so.

30 seems too soft for those tires on pavement.

Reply to
Bonehenge

What does it say on the side of the tire???

Reply to
Noon-Air