Toyota 4x4 aftermarket sources?

Folks,

I've ordered an '05 Tacoma. I've seen the light and returned to Toyota, after a 4 year absence, almost every vehicle I've owned up 'till then has been a Toy. My favorite truck of all time carried me

285,000 miles and 11 years!

Does anyone have any current favorite sources for Toyota aftermarket goodies they'd like to share?

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

Here is a good place to start.

Phil

aftermarket

Reply to
drietow

Try:

Downey off-road: Forget how to contact them lcengineering.com engnbldr.com udrusa.com undderdog racing DOA racing engines: have website

Reply to
man2mal