Toyota factory wheels

I recently came across some used (but in like new condition) factory styled

16X7 wheels for sale. They have the inserts which say Toyota instead of the Toyota symbol. The price was $450 for the set. They do not say Toyota but do say made in USA, 2000 lb and offset - 15 on the back. They also have a smooth shiney finish on the front. Anybody know who makes these? They will fit my Taco.
Reply to
PC User