toyota " masterace "

Im Looking For People Who Have A " Masterace " Or Know Of Any Web Sites Where I Can Get Information About The Vehicle ? I Am In UK And Would Like To Get A Group Of People With This Van So We Can All Help Eachother , As The Only Manuall I Know About Is In Japanese And I Have No Idea About Japanese

Reply to
MARK ADLAM

What do you oneed to know about it? They are almost identical to the Lite-ace, which is almost identical to the Hi-ace. There are plenty of haynes books on the Lite-ace and hi-ace. There should be not a lot of difference apart from wiring looms etc.

Reply to
Scotty

Reply to
MARK ADLAM

Sounds like the cable clip has come off the heater valve or its clapped out completely. Or the heater core is blocked. When did you last flush the cooling system?

Reply to
Scotty

i bought it about 6 months ago ... if it was done b4 that i dont know ?? is there any surefire way to find out if it is broken completely or just a cable without takin the whole thing apart ??

Reply to
MARK ADLAM

Put the thermostat in and then see what happens.

Al

Reply to
Big Al