Transmission Flush

I am thinking about having my '94 4x4 auto transmission flushed at my local Toyota dealer. The truck has 120k miles and I have changed the screen and drained and refilled the transmission every 25k. Should I change the filter, screen before having this done? Toyota uses a cleaner before the flush and claims there is no need to change out the screen. I like the idea of a complete fluid change and cleaning if it is a safe thing to do.What are your thoughts on this.

Reply to
Richard Waldron

I'd think you've been doing fine just keep changing every 25k.

Reply to
JeB

Agree - don't waste the $ for full flush. I wouldn't bother cleaning screen but ever 60-75k. Just drain and refil what you can every 25k.

Reply to
Wolfgang