Tree sap on paint

What should I use to remove pine tree sap from my hood??

Reply to
Paul

Margarine or Butter will do the trick!

Tommy

Reply to
Tommy Boye

So will WD-40 or 3-in-1 oil (same company), but butter or margarine have to taste better... :>))

Tom...

Reply to
TOM

Try cream rinse.

Reply to
jd

It cain't eat through if'n you drinks it fast 'nuff!!!

TOM Moonshine, CA

Reply to
TOM

Drink that before your big night out, it's better'n Pepto-Abysmal!!!

TOM

-- Coats, CA --

Reply to
TOM

But does anyone know if the rumor about oil is true...that the better it eats through a Styrofoam cup, the better the oil is?

Reply to
Pete

Turtle was bug and tar remover or Dupont No7

Reply to
MDT Tech®