TRD coil springs stiffer or softer than non-TRD?

Hi, I'm interested in improving the highway ride in my 95 tacoma 4X4 regular cab. Does anyone know if the progressive rate front coil springs that come with the TRD package are softer or stiffer than the non-TRD springs?

Thanks, Dana

Reply to
Dana Smrekar

Progressive rate, so the difference will depend on the rate of travel and amount of deflection. Short version = stiffer under most conditions, less travel.

Reply to
Dan G