truck bed problems

I have a 6 foot bed from a 1989 toyota 4x4 and i want to know if it will fit a 1987 toyota 4x4.

Reply to
old-man-pa

I've read on here or the 4x4Toyota site of folks doing it --- ya just need to cut the mounting pieces from the old bed and weld in appropriate place on the new one. 89 was the first year to eliminate that god awful triple seam that attacts water and rust like crazy. Ironically those beds were made in Calif USA and rest of vehicle imported from Japan (except for those beds with locking gas flap).

Reply to
Wolfgang

I put a 89 bed on a 86 2wd ---bolted right on with no mods.

old-man-pa wrote:

Reply to
Toytruck