Tundra Access Cab: Running boards or Tube steps?

I've got a 2002 Tundra Access Cab, and want to put running boards or tube steps on it. Which should I go with? And what brand?

Reply to
Seacidal

There are about a dozen or so different brands. I went with Westin strictly on price. They were the cheapest. I just wanted plan black powder coated tubes. About $200 and super easy to install with all hardware included.

There are MUCH better boards out there, but they will cost you big $$$. Do your research.

Reply to
J.Slater

I've had Smitybuilt stainless steel tube steps for about $200. On road, off road, no problems and they look as good as the day I bought them about three years ago. Boards are okay but cost lots more.

Skip

Reply to
Skip