tundra 60,000 mile service ?

Anyone know what are the major items are for the 60,000 mile service?

Reply to
Mike

it used to be only coolant change, spark plugs, fluids check/top off . Maybe more, I quit the dealership mechanic thing in 1990.

Reply to
firepumper1

The usual...plugs, filters, coolant, plus, I'd change the ATF, power steering fluid (just ATF), and the brake fluid. Grease the u-joints if 4wd. Inspect everything else. The timing belt is due at 90,000 miles.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton