used 2001 Sequoia

I sure would like to own a 2001 Sequoia but I'm getting a tremendous amount of sticker shock. I'm in Ohio looking at the SR5 2wd and 4wd models with miles ranging from 50K - 80K and everyone want's $29K or high for this truck. Come on I know it's a good truck but a new SR5 is around $33K.

I know I'll be out of luck but I can only see paying $20K to $24K for an SR5.

I guess I'll have to look at the Expedition again.

Reply to
Rob Vore

they (and most toyotas) hold their value. it's always hard to decide whether or not to spend a few more $$$ for a new vehicle (i prefer own new, it's a good investment)....

Reply to
Kryptoknight