Vibration in 05 Tacoma trany at stop

I am new here, so if this has been discussed please point me in the right direction.

When I am sitting at a light in drive, a vibration starts to build as the longer I sit. It gets going real good after a while. So I slip it in neutral and it goes away.

The service dept at my dealer said that if there was something wrong the computer would catch it and said there was nothing they could do, its normal.

BS!

Anyone experience this transmission vibration in their 05 Tacoma?

Thanks!

Reply to
Tom

Jesus. I hope you are editorializing just a bit, and a dealer rep/tech didn't really say "if there's something wrong the computer will catch it". God forbid. "well guys, this car is smarter than us, so let's sit back and wait for it to diagnose itself!" Ugh. (spit). Whats funny is that I see that EVERY DAY AT WORK!! Anyway...

Don't know what to tell you about the vibration, Tom. Those things are still fairly new, and to tell the truth I haven't even had one in my bay yet. Maybe I'll paruse the TSBs for them tomorrow.

Reply to
qslim