VSC problem

could someone please tell me how to diable the VSC? Every time I try to do a donut , the VSC kicks in and shuts down the gas! I hate this thing, in the snow to the wheel spins a little then the engine shuts down P.s. it does it in 2wheel drive and 4 wheel drive, and in two wheel drive there is no way to disable it! HELP ! Thanks AL

Reply to
Al Lisi

Oops should have got the 5L Mustang!

Reply to