what grill/winch bumpers do you like? any pics out there?

Just got rid of that piece of shit Z71 and got a 03 Tacoma ex-cab, V6, SR5, TRD, 5-speed manual. So I will be visiting this group often.

Would like to buy a grill guard, maybe winch bumper, " don't care for a winch though" I prefer a black one. Would like one that I could mount KC' s lights in the middle. Anyone have pics of their toyota or any great web sites out there? I don't know what style I like yet, that is why i'm wanting to look at pictures , so I can decide.

thanks

Reply to
Brian

Do a image search for your vehicle with Google. You'll find some good pictures there and most likely one of the pics there will lead you to 4X4 wire's website. You are sure to find some good pics in their gallery. If you like forums this one's great for lots of infomaion on your truck.

CDub

Reply to
Carl

Have a look for designs at

and
they have alsorts of designs for you to see, mind you tranporting a bar to the states would cost your left arm I spose but you may get a good looking bar out of it.

Reply to
Scotty

There are ARB dealers in the USA - though you might have to wait a while for a custom or non-stocked bar to get shipped along with their next full ship-container load (to avoid killer airfreight charges).

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman