Any Tundras with vent visors? Opinions?

I've got an '02 Tundra access cab (TRD pkg.), and don't like the way wind and rain come through the window when I lower it partway for ventilation. I'm thinking about installing vent visors. Does anybody have them on their Tundra? Do they work? Are some brands better than others? I'd appreciate any experienced input. Thanks, H.

Reply to
Sea-Side Al

I have them on mine and they do work. When raining you can lower window slightly without getting rain in. I don't know if any brand is better than others as this is the first set I've owned. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

Reply to
Wolfgang

No sure which brand is best, but the DO work.

Reply to
BradS

I have the in-channel kind.

Mixed feelings.

They increase the blind spot at the A-pillar. I've come close to smacking pedestrians in front of WalMart/Costco type places when they decide that they're damned well going to cross in front of a moving truck.

They make wind noise quite a bit louder.

I've seriously considered removing them many times, as I rarely run with the windows down, but they do offer protection from the sun.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer