wiring diagram

where can i get a wiring diagram for a 1987 toyota truck?

Reply to
cave man

Toyota Factory Service Manual would have the best one:

Roger Brown

Cave man, Where do you live? I probably have one that I can send you in the mail. I have several books for my 86 PU, a few with fold out diagrams that I will probably never use. I will have to go home and take a look. Lemmie know, id be happy to help.

:-)

Lisa, Colorado

Reply to
LisalouLiLRed

Any particular area you need to reference? I.E., Starter or Alternator circuits. I can scan what you need and e-mail it to you.

Reply to
Jarhead