WTB: 1994-1998 4WD Toyota Pickup

Wanted to buy a 1994-1998 Toyota Pickup truck in good running condition located near Harrisburg, PA or the surrounding area. Specifically looking for one with the following:

4WD 5 speed Air Conditioning 120,000 miles or less

Cosmetics are not an issue.

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
Gott Lieb?

I have a '98 that meets your specs. how much are you looking to spend. Mine's a Black, 2.7L, TRD, 92000mi, bedliner, towing package. Let me know.

Reply to
Matt Kane

Matt,

Please e-mail me privately, and we discuss price and location.

Jim

---- truckwanted [at] papinball [dot] com

Reply to
Gott Lieb?