WTB 98-02 Tacoma prerunner V6

I WTB a Toyota Pre Runner V-6 I have cash. I will Fly to pick up the right truck for the right price. The truck MUST meet this critera.

1998-2002 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Silver, Black or White. 2 Door Extra cab 2WD V6 Good body. Clean/ clear, no salvage title. Must Carfax OK! If you have a truck that wou want to sell that meets the above criteria, Email me at donbarnett at hotmail dotc com
Reply to
Joe Boater