Checked

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

YUP! Overpriced!!!

| |

Reply to
Shades

Sorry my app wasn't what you were looking for.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

No offence KJ...Really want the TBI!

| |

Reply to
Shades

Not in your year span but you may still be interested: 1981 3/4 ton, 4X4 Suburban updated with a 1986 front clip and converted drivetrain: 454 cu. in, 400 turbo with shift kit, 4.11 rears. The best of everything at the time. has a bad cam now...$1500 in Pittsburgh Pa.

Reply to
DBarbush

This much I figured. How about my 1990 GMC Jimmy, Shoot me an offer & I'll see if I'll part w/ Papa Smurf

~TLGM

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

$100

With no info, pics, or anything...That's the best offer I will make! E-mail me pics and info and I might be more inclined to make you an offer closer to what your looking for.

Reply to
Shades

OR, anything that really pixes my interest!!!

Reply to
Shades

Thought with how often I whine on here you would know.

through 07.jpg1990 GMC FS Jimmy

350CUI TBI (111k) TH700R4 NP241 3.73's in 10bolts Power windows all work, power mirrors, all gauges work, all lights work. No codes. Transmission is new, new calipers/cylinders for rears. Fresh mako paint job, low low rust. Has running boards, 1 1/4" tow package w/ hook. Full sized spare, all jacks etc. Warn brass (premium) hubs.

~KJ~