WTB: '02 GTI wheel

hi all,

was parallel parking last night after dark on a narrow street with one of those foot-high curbs with a metal edge over a culvert... you guessed it, I misjudged by a little bit and scraped holy hell out of my RF rim. Now it looks like shit but is only scuffed - it could be repainted, there's no metal damage - but if anyone in the DC/ Baltimore/Annapolis has an extra they could sell me I'd rather go that route. I have the factory 16" wheels.

thanks

nate

Reply to
Nathan Nagel