Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

srunner
I've been calling all over socal the last few days to try and get one of these, I eventually called toyota, and found out pretty much the only way to get one is with a standing order, where dealer...
4
4

Are grilles interchangable?
I have an '89 4x4, and my original chrome grille is a little tarnished.. I see aftermarkets grille / headlight surround sets on ebay all the time.. Would a '92-'95 set snap on without modification? Or...

Best Rear Bumper for 2000 Toyota Tundra
I smashed my Tundra bumper and wanted to get a real tough one. Does anyone know where to get new and better rear bumpers?
1
1

Re: TRD Super Charger is it possible to get resonable mileage ?
My wife really likes her TRD SC'r on her 2K 4Runner Limited. She was telling me one day that she was going to the store via I95 and needed to move to the left lane because she was overtaking slower...

Weight Distribution Question about '86 4Runner Transmission
Gonna drop my tranny to do a clutch job. I have a pretty decent floor jack and have decided that I could manufacture a craddle that would attach to it to hold the tranny. I was wondering if anyone...
1
1

Rear Windows in 4Runner
I have a 1990 4Runner with V6 and Automatic. Yesterday I noticed that my rear wiper arm was not going back into its rest position. I was on the HWY so I thought I would take a look at it when I got...
1
1

Re: 22r resonator near Carb question
i believe it's only used to baffle the air from pulsing during normal use of the PAIR system... without it working properly it probably would cause the air pressure compensation to not be as smooth....

How to tell if head has been planed before?
I need to know if my 22re head has been planed before. Does anyone have a minimum spec for the head height? Jeff
2
2

Re: '94 TOYOTA PICKUP - BEST SERVICE MANUAL? IS THERE AND ELECTRONIC ONE ALSO? <<----------------THANKS ROGER!!!!
Thanks for the info Roger! I appreciate it! - BNice

transmisson problem "heads-up"
My late 80's toyota truck started to develop a difficulty shifting into and holding 3rd and 4 th gears. The transmission shop told me that it likely was the brass bushings in the tranny, and that it...
1
1

snow tire package
Any place other than Tire Rack that has decent studded snow tire packages. TIA Bob
1
1

1989 22R engine 4x4 overheating
My 1989 4x4 began to overheat a couple of months ago. It developed serious coolant leaks in the lower radiator hose and the water pump. With coolant leaking from the water pump weep holes, I figured...
8
8

'94 TOYOTA PICKUP - BEST SERVICE MANUAL? IS THERE AND ELECTRONIC ONE ALSO?
I was wondering what service manual you folks use out there to do all your engine work. I have mediocore mechanical skills and find the Haynes manual I have isn't as step-by step as I would want. What...
2
2

1989 Corolla
I have a problem with the air conditioner compressor coming on and causing a stall at stop lights, etc. Is this a carbureator problem, a computer problem, or a dashpot problem. Any help would be...

trouble starting
i have a 1988 4wd truck. it has the normal 22re with a k&n filtercharger and downey header coupled to the 5 speed. when i go to start it, you can hear the solenoid kick out but it doesn't turn over....
1
1