Re: TRD Super Charger is it possible to get resonable mileage ?

My wife really likes her TRD SC'r on her 2K 4Runner Limited. She was telling me one day that she was going to the store via I95 and needed to move to the left lane because she was overtaking slower traffic. There was a slight problem though. A guy in a V8 Tundra tried to speed up and not let her out. She laughed when she told me about the expression on his face when he wasn't fast enough to cut her off after she punched it. In fact he pulled in behind her after she pulled back into the right lane. She thinks he was looking for the SC'r emblem. Then he went on his way. Not too bad for a 65 year old little old lady. Can't do that on a wet road though, the rear tires may break loose.

Just to stay on topic, we run 2 step colder NGK Iridium plugs, and after enough mileage on the open road to clean them up good we get a little better than 20 mpg if we just set it on cruise and let it go. 17 to 19 for local driving. Ron(Fla)

Reply to
Ron(Fla)