snow tire package

Any place other than Tire Rack that has decent studded snow tire packages.

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Mike Hunt

I like tirerack...anyway, have you considered modern studless snow tires? I really like the traction of my studless Bridgestone Winter Dueler DM-Z2 tires, and Nokian snow tires are said to be even better. Studs are the best on glare ice, however, but worse on wet or dry pavement and no extra help in snow.

If you don't find a package, you might consider buying wheels on eBay and getting the tires locally.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton