1964 pedal cluster

All,

Have a question regarding the pedal cluster on a 1964 beetle. I have the pedal, pad, accelerator cable and the 'repair kit'. Kid who owns the bug is tired of the roller pedal some previous owner installed, so we're going to put it back to stock.

The repair kit I found here:

pedal I found here:
accelerator pedal arm I fond here
What I don't have is a diagram on how the heck all of this stuff goes together. Anyone have a diagram or picture of an unmolested 58-66 pedal assembly so I can fix this correctly?

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
halatos