34PICT and SVDA dist.

Thanks Jan for your reply. Strange thing happened. Both Tim's post and your response showed up almost immediately. Your original post (and copy) just showed up today. I have made the changes and it does run much better.

Still tinkering. I think I have leakage at the two intake manifold boots but will put off changing boots until next weekend.

Gerry

Reply to
gerryc999