63 vw does rust bullet work like it says?

i?m planning on painting my 63 beetle.there is surface rust on the underside.i was wondering if anyone has ever used rust bullet.i dont really want to sand blAst it if there is another way.any advice for perhaps a better product or if i?ll have to jaust sand blast it would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
mojobutter

haven't used it on a bug pan *yet*(will be using it on my 68/69 bug) but it held up for over 14 years on the rollcage and uni-body of my racecar...the cage has been removed from the car and sitting out in the elements since after the 98 racing season....no rust...looks nice...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani