A pretty cool seller. It's me. John. Honest, tjhis is a good thing.

This guy has some very cool badges. I've got a couple of them. He's reliable. THIS IS NOT SPAM, but a kindly tip for the rest from a cynical guy who has never done this before.

See:

John Stafford - who's been here long enough to know a flame. :)

Best, JJS

yeah but you haven't been flamed for quite some time...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Badges? Badges?? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!!

Reply to
Remco

Hah! You made my day.

Modern-day medicine is absolutely a miracle. I'm glad to see you enjoying that miracle, Johnny. :-)

Reply to
Shag