Beginner mod questions

Hi!

I am looking for beginner online tutorials for head porting, polishing and do-it-yourself stuff without requiring any special expensive tools. I found this tutorial on cal-look.com

but the images are blurry and as a beginner I can't see much of what was done there :P I have a stock 1300 AB bug '72. Would the above procedures be helpful / noticeable on that engine? You know I am extremely low on budget and would be happy to be able to work on existing engine parts... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Damjan

Reply to
Damjan Mozetič