Brake problem week chez. moi

Now the truck is having brake problems. It's so new. a 1971 type 2. I replaced the M.C. and the pedal just goes to the floor. Bleeding isn't helping. tho. one bleeder on the top of the caliper is stripped. I mean the wrench just rounds if off even more.

Reply to
One Who Waits

Remove caliper with teh hose and hard lines all attached, hang it so that the bleeder that still works is at the highest point. Put a wooden block between the pads to imitate disc, and bleed away. May need to bleed longer than normal. If you have no working bleeders, do the same but bleed from the brake line fitting that goes into the caliper. Keep the bleed point highest.

Reply to
Jan