screwed by bfy obsolete parts

what can I say? They charged my card. Never shipped.

Oh, I know what I can say, "I'm an idiot!"

-- john boy

Reply to
john joseph

I'll assume you talk to someone there. Yes? You can always just dispute the charge on the visa bill. You should do that, at least.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

If you check their feedback on the Samba, you can see that this is a long-term pattern with them. I'd avoid them at all costs.

Reply to
Meyer

Google this phrase:

bfy obsolete parts complaints

:Grr:

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Are you sure it is not on back order?

------------------------

Reply to
Jim347a

judging by their feedback from the last year, no...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

They charged my credit card two months after my order, and never sent anything at all. It's been three months, now. I was ripped off.

Reply to
john joseph

Just report it to your CC company. They'll give you your money back after they investigate the matter. Amex did for me when BFY took my money and didn't deliver, anyway.

Reply to
Remco Weidema

BFY needs to be visited in person, up close.

Reply to
john joseph

Sounds like a job a suitable even for retiree like me :) Been quiet lately, guess it comes with age, weight and friends passed on..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

FWIW, I expect to be offered a retirement deal next year. Because our USA economy is such a wreck, the university where I work is buying people out. The deal is to retire and they will put three years salary into my health savings account. But that's not much money considering the cost of health care. My medical bills this year were over $125000 USD, and my regular prescription medication is about $1300.

I have friends in France and Switzerland who put our health care system into perspective with just one comment, "It must suck to be sick in America." Dunno. I'm so accustomed to the bullshit I can't tell.

Reply to
john joseph

I can confirm. It sucks to be sick in America.

I can't begin to tell you how GOOD and cheap (Virtually Free, for the most part) healthcare is in Finland, in comparison.

Reply to
Jan Andersson