Broken bleeder valve and hose question

Hi all,
Got around to replacing master cylinder on my 75 SB...and that went fine...except for trying to shove a new hose into the hard brake lines
feeding into the top of the MC.
Any tips on fitting hoses over hard lines?
Also, found out that my rear passenger has a sheared off bleeder valve nipple and nut. It's nowhere to be found and is sheared off flush with the back plate.
Do I need to replace the valve? Is it recommended? If so, how do to it?
Thanks muchly!
Bugzai wrote:

You can probably get away with not bleeding that wheel; it's unlikely that air got in. Bleed from the other side first. In a pinch, loosen the steel line at the wheel cyl.
Speedy Jim http://www.nls.net/mp/volks /