Visitor for my bus!

I had Christian Figenschou visiting me yesterday. Nice guy, seems to be a real split bus nut (with a smile!). Just for those who don´t know, he drove a zebra vw to germany. He thinks my transporter is definitly worth fixing, the point is to get to it. Seems i have another project coming up! Thanks Christian, hope to see you again someday!

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets