Forumula V (Vee) people?

Dude,

Where you been? ;) Yep, must agree vee is awesome. Just never get a chance to see it. If I had the time and extra cash, I would certainly do it. - DB

Reply to
DB

Sheesh, I just woke up to the Formula Vee thing, and it's an amazing sport! Anyone else out there an enthusiast? How about some IRLs with our ACVWs to watch some of these races?

Reply to
jjs

The fellow I met has a Vee for sale. I have the money. I have my tow vehicle in storage but it's ready to go. I'm in deep trouble. I can tell. :)

Reply to
jjs

Reply to
ilambert

Might I suggest you look into the scca website (scca.org) and check into vintage formula vee. While I decided against going formula vee in any form, I was very tempted by vintage formula vee and came extremely close (as in looked at the car, a Zink, for $3750) on buying a vintage vee. These cars can be had for in the $4000 to 6000 and usually are ready to go as is in that price range and usually come with a few spares. The thing that I liked about vintage vee is that not only could you race vee (you wont be competitive) BUT you also get to race in the vintage races against classic

60's Brit imports like Minis, Triumphs, MG's and whatever old exotic happens to be running. I found that aspect very appealing. Recognize there are some issues to deal with, drivers school, certification and the like, but you can read up on that. Have fun. - DB
Reply to
DB

Here is a link to a Fvee site that has a classifieds section if you want to compare prices to see what is out there.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman