VW Parts Supplier

We are a Race Car Parts supplier and one of our specialties is Formula Race Cars. There are 2 major venues that race VW Formula Cars. Formula Vee and Formula First. The Vee is based upon the 64 era VW drive train and engine (1192/1200) (Drums, link pin etc. ( The First is based upon the later models with 1600 engine and drive train. Discs, Ball Joint, etc.) Most of these parts are usable in that particular vintage VW.

Visit our web page and look around ("Formula Vee Parts" and "Formula First Parts" is probably where you want to look around. Those sections and the "Tools" section contain many items of interest to the VW mech/enthusiast.) I think you will find our prices good and most all items in stock ship that same day via UPS.

Please also not as FV/FST engine builders for 20 years, we have a lot of experience with ACVW. We also do balancing, ultrasonic cleaning, flow bench work, dyno services (chassis and engine)

We are NOT a hobby business, but build Race Cars of many venues with full time with 5 employees. On the other hand, we are NOT an engine production shop tuning out junk mail order motors. Every engine is built to a spec developed by you and agreed to by us.

Thanks

Have a look around.

SR Racing RaceCarSupply.com

859-259-2496 866-521-4007 (Toll Free)