FS: 1968 - 1979 Westfalia Curtain Plans

If you're like most people, you've got a camper that has no curtains. Buy these plans and dress up your camper with some new curtains!

Plans are included for:

a.. Rear Window b.. Side Windows c.. Sliding Door Window d.. Front Windshield Privacy Curtains e.. Tie Down Straps

Plans include:

a.. Materials List b.. Diagram detailing how much fabric to buy and what size to cut each curtain. c.. Detailed sewing directions for all curtains and tie down straps. d.. Drawings for the front privacy curtains including snap placement.

See

to order. The price is $9.99including shipping to the US. I accept PayPal, or you can mail me a checkor money order. For more information you can email me - snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com . Thank You!!

Reply to
lathem