FS: Two Convertible Beetles

Just saw this in the local Trader paper. I talked to the owner who lives about an hour from me and they were both running and driving when he bought them to restore but have been in his garage for almost 10 years now. Both need work but are complete - few extra bits and pieces too.

He needs to sell them because he is moving. Both have valid Indiana titles. I don't know anything else about them but you can call Gene at (765)675-7628 for more info - tell him I sent you. Seems like an ok price for a pair of 'verts so I hope someone can give them a good home.

kent... Rescue 912

Original ad:

1973-1977-VW-Convertables, for restoration or parts, both are compl, some new parts, been in covered storage $1000 for both 1-765-675-7628 Tipton
Reply to
knt

These are in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. Forgot that part ...

knt wrote:

Reply to
knt