6 Beetles FS in the Atlanta area

A friend is selling his bugs (or most of them). He has 5 bodies without engines, 2 super & 3 regular Beetles. One of them is a little too rusty to build (in my opinion), but the rest are plenty solid enough to be worthwhile. Of the 2 supers one has the curved windshield. One of the regular Beetles has 'glass flared fenders, 13" slots, & ft. disc brakes - $700 obo. The rest can be had for $500 each obo. He also has a running '67 that is very solid (price unknown - make offer?). He's moving & we're having to tow them to my place; prefer to sell

*before* moving them (just moved two of them on my 18' trailer!). He also has alot of parts to sell (the cars are full!) but he has to sort them out first. If anyone is interested email me & I'll send more info. Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver