Help me, O Master Of Tools

hehehehehe :D

That was my first thought too ;)

Jan (2 years of German studies in college, about a decade ago.. )

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Okay, okay, I admit it. I copied it.

I really do know how to do it, but . . .

a) I can't be bothered making special characters b) I write "for the audience", even the littlest things.

So, does anyone know why California is like Müsli ?

- Tom ( 4 years German in High School (4 decades ago), and computer software since 1965 !!!!)

Reply to
Oldbie

You could use a regular torque wrench with an apex adaptor and the proper sized apex bit. A hell of alot cheaper than buying something you'll only use a few times.

Reply to
EuroBug

Hmm... my Uncle used to tell me California was like a can of mixed nuts. Sometimes you get the harmless ones, and sometimes you get the ones that are so bad you get the hershey squirts for 3 days straight.

K "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

What and fruits and nuts,......... is flakes..........

or is that a bowl of granola..................LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Do torque wrenches measure well in the 8 inch-pound range?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Sure they do, they come in all different sizes and shapes. If you have any doubts have it calibrated. Not sure where you can have it done but a flip through the yellow pages should get you in the right direction.

Reply to
EuroBug

You can do that yorself, a measure tape and a precise weighted object...

:
Reply to
BergRace