IN body shop?

Can anyone here recommend a good shop or handy person who would be willing to do a heater channel/rocker replacement on a late Beetle? General area of Indianapolis/Fort Wayne, IN. I'm asking for a friend, this isn't my car - a friend of mine was approached by a guy who knew of his resto work on Studebakers, but my friend really doesn't want to tackle the job, and he's hoping he can give a good recommendation.

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel