Jetting a Carb

I have a new 34 PICT-3 carburetor in my '71 Bus. I printed out the aircooled.net article on how to jet a carb. Before I dig in, any suggestions?

-- Christian '71 Bus -- Turtle

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle

No suggestions. I have a new 34 PICT-3 on my 71 bus's 1600 DP. I think its jetting is right -- the standard jetting that it came with, according to John Connoly. But please post your experience, I'd like to know if you learn anything interesting.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot