Water-cooled but still an interesting commercial...

Christian M. Mericle

Go figure, the fu%king Germans would try to profit off some atrocity! its disgusting!

Way to go VW! you da man! as$holes

Reply to
Funkie

Old news, Funkie .... the ad was a hoax/spoof. It was not put out by Volkswagen:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

thank goodness, I was worried about the whole world there for sec. I am usually pretty up to date on the urban myths but his one got me.

Reply to
Funkie

Yeah, I was pretty unsure about it myself. I have to agree, though, if VW (or any company) were to put out a commercial like that, it would be in very bad taste.

-- Christian '71 Bus -- Turtle

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle