John S - You want that CHT Gauge?

I'm still holding that quad CHT gauge for you John. You get first grabs at it otherwise it's going to the group... It's a Westach quad cylinder head temp gauge that shows all 4 CHT's at the same time on the same gauge. It's the only system that actually works if you're serious about catching a problem before it fries. (You should have an oil temp gauge also.) You can monitor one or even two, but you have to be lucky enough to have selected the one that is going to fail as the one you're monitoring and even then you have nothing to compare with! With a quad gauge you see instantly when one is out-of-range from the others. This unit retails for $160 new. I have the 48" stainless wrapped sensors for it also. It's calibrated for a 75degree farenheit cabin temp. I can explain that all.... (and have numerous times in this NG!) -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic

If you mean me-john, I can go for it now! Get to me at j o h n "at" s t a f f o r d . n e t

Reply to
jjs