JT Garwood - The Car of the Century

I've got some info on JT Garwood & his book for all of you bug fans out there. (I'm his daughter/new editor.) The original books are no longer on
the market. He has completed a new & expanded edition, and I am currently editing it.
We plan to release the new edition before the end of this year, but it will only be available as an Ebook CDrom for a while. A website will be launched by the end of the year where you can purchase the Ebooks. If the EBook sells, we plan to release a new print edition sometime next year.
I'll post the URL when we finish the site. Hope this helps you guys out.
RG
RGarwood wrote:

Thanks RG,
Nice to hear of the recent developments. Thank you for keeping us informed. Stick around now that you came out of the shadows, don't be a stranger :)
Jan Andersson R.a.m.v.a. King by way of democratic election, heh
"RGarwood" wrote

Excellent news! Thanks!
--
Scott

how will the new edition differ from the first two volumes?

First of all, the new edition is an Ebook for now, and it has been greatly expanded:
-Specific part numbers are included for every year, and for every part.
-The new edition features 650 color illustrations.
-The color charts have been revamped to show actual color chip samples.
-Monthly chassis production charts are included, so you can pinpoint the exact month when your bug was built.
-Axle & Transaxle numbers & Charts have been added.
-A special section dealing with 1975-80 AFC Fuel Injection systems is also included - this tutorial explains the system and its repair, offering precise measurements & tuorial illustrations. There are many more additions, these are just a few that come to mind.
I would like to contact J.T.Garwood's daughter regading the CD which she talks of in her post to Scott H, and I would like an update on the status of the availability of Volume II (1961-1980) The Car of the Century.
Please get back to me - I have been desperately seeking info on obtaining a copy of J.T. Garwood' book "The Car of the Century - Volume Two (1961-1980) I finally tracked down this post from RGarwood. Please furnish me with email contact for RGarwood his daughter, \ Thank you, Dr Joe Goeppner
replying to soldier, Tim DiGuardi wrote: I miss Joe and I am sure you do as well. I have contacted the family a few times to see if any of his original drawings from his book are for sale? I also would be interested in anything VW he may have from Cilibeti Motors owned by my uncle Nick Ciliberti. Joe worked there. Let me know. Tim