Kuebletreffen West Las Vegas

There are 4 major VW Type 181 Thing Shows on the West Coast this year:

The Thing Shop's "Things in the sun" in Vista, CA May 1st

German Motor Works "Show & Swap VIII" in Garden Grove, California May 16th
The Type 181 Registry's Kuebletreffen West #3 in Las Vegas October 2nd
The Type 181 Registry's Kuebletreffen Northwest #7 in Seattle TBA Still working on this one as the new management for Juanita Beach in Kirkland won't let us park on the grass.

David Campbell Editor, Thing Stuff Type 181 World Wide Registry

Eleven years serving the Type 181 community

Don't forget to register your Thing at

Type 181 Registry

*blush* Nobody ever said my Thing was special enough to register it before. *batting eyelashes*

"I can hammer it back into shape later." :wq!

Reply to
Shaggie